Friday 21 September 2018

SparkleNSprinkle - Spring Chickens

Happy Friday!


It's time for another fabulous SparkleNSprinkle release - this one is called "Spring Chickens".  It is just full of fun sentiments perfect for making funny cards!  This is another fun slider card too :)  You will remember the instructions from my previous post HERE.

Here is my complete SNS Supply List:


Ok!  So I started by stamped my Spring Chickens onto white Neenah Cardstock and then colored them using my Nuvo Marker Pens. I added a bit of texture to the body using the Snow White Flocking, which I adhered with the Nuvo Medium Glue Pen. Then I fussy cut out all the cute chickens!



 


I set those aside and built my slider card.

The sentiment was stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with Tangy Tangerine Embossing Powder. I used a bit of orange cardstock as a mat and adhered the layers with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape. I felt the card needed something else - so I grabbed an older set called "Farm Fresh Cows" and stamped the egg baskets with Versamark Ink, heat embossing with Coffee Embossing Powder. I colored the eggs with my Nuvo Aqua Flow pens and again, fussy cut them out.

  




Around the border of the front of the card, I used 1/2" Tear-ific Tape and Butterscotch Glitter. The slider card was assembled and adhered with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape.


For the sentiment inside the card, I stamped with Versamark and embossed with Tangy Tangerine. Finally, Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ripened Pumpkin and English Mustard were added for a finishing touch (I love doing this!).


I can see myself using this stamp set for many cards! :)  See you next time!

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment