Saturday 22 September 2018

Rinea Scrapbook Layout

Hello friends!


I have one more project for Rinea to share with you this month. Our partnership with Rita Barakat continues - and you will see I used that sweet little Fairy stamp again. I also had one of her stencils to play with! Now, I have to admit that stencils are completely out of my comfort zone, so I tried by best!!!  This is an 8x8 page.


For this project I used pieces from the Misfits Variety Pack (Crafters Pack 6x12).   I used the Glossy Sapphire Blue and the stencil! I took a pencil and traced the pattern through HARD enough to raise it up, then use sandpaper to rough it up. I actually re-applied the stencil and used some Nuvo Glitter Accents and a palette knife to apply the glitter through the stencil over top of the the distress stenciled image! Are you still with me? Basically, I stenciled it twice :) I layered it onto a piece of Starstruck Silver Foiled Paper and cut in half.


You can see where I adhered the one half of this stencil portion - on the right hand side of my page!  What did I do with the other half? Simple - die cut little flowers!  You can see those scattered across the center of the page. I used the Emerald Starstruck Foiled Paper to mat my 4x4 photos.

See in the background? I actually used the Rita Barakat Fairy Girl stamp again - this time as a mask and stamp!  To do that - I simply laid the stamp with the actual rubber part upwards (think opposite of regular stamping) and sprayed with a glimmer spray a few times. Now I created a masked area under the stamp - and inked up my stamp at the same time!  While it was still wet, I quickly turned over the stamp and stamped with inked up stamp!  I thought it turned out super cute!

  

A few more Glitter Accents were used with my flower trail. All the flowers were built and adhered with Glue Dots (perfect for fussy work!).

There you have it - a cute summer time page!

The supplies I used for this page:
- Blue, Green & White Cardstock
- Glue Dots
- adhesive tape
- patterned paper of choice
- glimmer spray (mine was Heidi Swapp)
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - White
- Nuvo Glitter Accents - Fresh Snowfall

I hope you will make time this fall to scrap your summer memories. 

See you soon!



 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment