Friday 28 September 2018

SparkleNSprinkle - Sunflower Cheer

Hello crafty friends!


I have one more SparkleNSprinkle card to share with you this month - a bonus card!  I couldn't resist making a 4th reveal card featuring this adorable set - Sunflower Cheer!  It's a quick make - and so sunny!!! 

Here is my SNS Supply List:

Brocade Backgrounds Stamp Set 398

I stamped the Sunflower images with Versamark Ink onto Neenah cardstock, embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder and used the Nuvo Marker Pens to color one of the flowers and Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens to color the other! I love how different the effects are. I fussy cut the images out and set aside to work on the rest of the card.

  

I stamped with background using Brocade Backgrounds Stamp Set. I used Versamark Ink and embossed with Firefly Embossing Powder. SOO pretty!  I edged the paper and all my pieces with Lemon Sorbet Embellishment Mousse. The "Hello" sentiment was stamped with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Nautical Embossing Powder. Nuvo Sunkissed CopperGilding Flakes were added to my patterned paper using the Nuvo Medium Glue Pen. I randomly scribbled on the glue and let it dry. Ones the glue was dried and "tacky", I gently added on the Gilding Flakes.  I sprinkled on a bit of Super Thick White Embossing Powder to random spots and heat set from underneath.

The layers were attached with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape. Of course I had to use the Gold Coast Glitter drops in the corners :)


More photos of the final card:






I hope this sunflower card gave you some cheer today!  See you again next time!


 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment