Wednesday 5 September 2018

Wedding Favor Box with Southern Ridge Trading Company

Hello friends!


I have a super cute project to share with you today! I decided to whip up a quick wedding favor box - or you could easily convert it for a baby shower/wedding shower - really, however you wanted to decorate it up! It features some beautiful Southern Ridge Trading Company Chipboard!

I used the following Southern Ridge Trading Company products on this project:



I used a Sizzix/Stampin Up! Treatbox Die to cut my blue cardstock into the box form - and simply followed the score lines to fold. I used a strong strip adhesive to keep the box from coming apart.  A piece of white stretch lace was attached around the center of the box.

I used the two smaller Dandelion Seed Stem chipboard pieces to decorate the box. After covering the pieces entirely with Versamark Ink, I sprinkled on Robin's Egg Embossing Powder and Super Thick White Embossing Powder to the separate pieces (heat setting of course!). Since the Robin's Egg blue isn't an opaque powder, it didn't cover the chipboard completely - but I love the rustic vibe it left!


For the tag, I left the chipboard piece raw and stamped the image with Versamark Ink, heat embossing with Gold Detail Embossing Powder. I stamped an "I Do" with black ink in the corner. Around the edges of the tag, I used Toasted Almond Embellishment Mousse by Nuvo. I just used a sponge to add it around the edges. I was going for a rustic/raw look!  A few rhinestones were added along with a bit of ribbon to finish off the tag. I adhered the elements with Foam Squares.


Here are the rest of the supplies I used:

- Blue Cardstock
- Sizzix/Stampin' Up! Fancy Favor Bigz Die
- stretch lace
- pull ribbon
- Gold Detail Embossing Powder, Robin's Egg Embossing Powder, Super Thick Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse Toasted Almond
- sponge
- Black Ink
- clear stamps
- rhinestones


All you have to do is fill your box with a small gift, candy, treats - whatever your hear desires! Super easy to custom match colors to your event as well.

Thanks for stopping by!  See you again sonn!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment