Wednesday 26 September 2018

Cheapo Dies - September


Hello crafty people!


I'm so excited to pop on to share with you my first post for Cheapo Dies!

When you get a new package of craft supplies, do you ever have super hard decision on what to use first?  That's what happened to me when I got my dies! I decided to use the Spooky Cat Cameo Die!


Cheapo Dies - Spooky Cat Cameo

 Here is what I created for you:



I just love this die - you could use it for Halloween OR just for someone who loves cats!!! Perfect!

 If you're not familiar with Cheapo Dies, you are missing out!!!
Here's a listing of their store, blog & FB links to help you get familiar:


Thanks to all of you for stopping by today.  Can't wait to see you again soon!

Jess


 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png


No comments:

Post a Comment