Saturday 15 September 2018

Ninabrook Dynamite Design Team - September 2018

Hello Ninabrook fans!


I'm so excited to be sharing my September Dynamite Design Team creations for www.ninabrook.com!  I used the Spellbound Kit by Fancy Pants - sooo much spooky fun! :) Along with this super cute canvas, check out the cards I created:










I just loved all the little accents in this kit. I created the cute little eyeballs using the Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ebony Black and Simply White.  Here are the supplies I used to make these creations:

Mini-Canvas
  • Spellbound Halloween Paper (Fancy Pants)
  • 6x6 Canvas
  • White Gesso
  • Sprinkler Spray Mist (October Afternoon) in Crepe Paper (from my stash)
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops – Ebony Black
  • Black Rhinestones
  • Tonic Studios Happy Haunting Mini Moments Die
  • Black & Orange Cardstock
  • Mini Banner Punch
  • Black twine
  • Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
  • Tombow Mono Adhesive

Cards
  • Spellbound Bundle by Fancy Pants
  • Black & Orange Cardstock
  • Stampin’ Up! Out on a Limb Stamp Set
  • Versafine Black Ink
  • Nuvo Marker Pens (for colored images)
  • Foam Squares (for pop up dimension)
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops – Ebony Black & Simply White (to make the eyeballs)
  • Tonic Studios Banner Dies – Beautiful Bunting
  • Tulle ribbon from stash
  • Orange Bakers Twine, Black & White Bakers Twine
  • Tonic Studios Happy Haunting Mini Moments Die
  • ATG Adhesive Tape
  • Pop Dots Adhesive

Thanks for stopping by! If you want to see more of my creations, feel free to find me on the following:



Make sure you run to www.ninabrook.com to check out all the amazing deals and goodies they have!!!

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

1 comment:

  1. Jess these are just spooktacular...love them, the designs are too cute and the whimsical fun is perfect for Halloween cards. Great cards to give to someone :) neighbour as a thanks, a crafty friend lol

    ReplyDelete