Tuesday 22 January 2019

Rinea Butterfly Collage

Hello crafty friends!


I have another GORGEOUS Rinea project to show you today.


  I just LOVE my second project this month and I couldn't wait to share it with you!  I made this Butterfly Collage to share with you!!

I started by using the Love Foiled Paper Variety Pack and die cut out various shapes and sizes of butterflies. I used a foiled patterned paper for the background and adhered the butterflies in a circular pattern.  I stamped a sentiment in the middle with matching inks. As this project is a dimensional project (the butterflies pop off the page), I removed the glass from a 12x12 frame and added my completed page from the back to let the butterflies pop out. 



I just love how the foiled paper hold's it's shape and die cuts so perfectly!   Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again soon!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment