Friday 11 January 2019

Kitty Bee Designs - Challenge #134 - Winter Blues

Hello friends!  It's time for another fun challenge at Kitty Bee Designs!


Challenge #134 - Winter Blues (anything winter/snow related)

Super big thanks to our sponsors for this challenge,


Star Stampz - https://www.etsy.com/shop/StarStampz
and


I used the StarStampz Digi Image called Cup of Cocoa. It's just too cute!

Here is what I created:






I used my Nuvo Marker Pens to color her up and added a few Nuvo Glitter Drops. As I was sizing the digi in Microsoft word, I added my sentiment right along with it so I didn't even need to grab any stamps! I kept the layering simple and did a bit of inking on the edges. Not every card you make has to be complicated :)  Easy peasy. I hope you will play along with us!

Have fun!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment