Sunday 13 January 2019

Rose Heart with SparkleNSprinkle

Hello crafty friends!
It's time for a January New Release from SparkleNSprinkle!  I am featuring the Rose Heart Rubber Stamp Set!  It's a gorgeous stamp that you can layer with and do two-step stamping.  It's a really versatile set, and perfect for making those special Valentine's Cards! 

First, as always, my SNS Supply List:
-------> To create my background, I did random stamping on a piece of kraft cardstock using the heart stamps and Black Shadow Ink. I really wanted a random pattern.  For one of the hearts, I stamped the second layer with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Copper Embossing Powder. The panel was cut to a 3.75x5 inch piece. This gave a nice focal point.
 
On a separate piece of cardstock I did the multi-layer stamping with light pink, dark pink and the Black Shadow Ink, then fussy cut out the heart. 
 
Now, I decided to have a bit of fun with my Embossing Powders!  I created my own "custom blend" using Rosa, Lana Pink and finely crushed up Sunkissed Copper Gilding Flakes!! I always have a few empty jars on hand so I can put my "custom creations" in them.  You can also purchase them HERE if you want to grab some for yourself!  I applied strips of 1/2" Tear-ific Tape around the outside edge of my cardbase, then removed the protective backing and sprinkled on my custom blended embossing powder. I made sure to heat set well. Then I added my kraft panel (with Tear-ific Tape of course!), popped up my fussy cut heart and stamped a sentiment using Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the sentiment with Rosa Embossing Powder and adhered it with foam squares. 
 
Embellishments were some simple gold/white twine from my stash along with some of the HAI Supply Flower Cup Sequins (which were adhered with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive). 
Want to save 10% on your next SNS Purchase? Use code JessDT10 at checkout!  
See you next week!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment