Sunday 20 January 2019

One Wild Ride with SparkleNSprinkle

Hi Crafty Friends!
It's time for another SparkleNSprinkle January Release. Today I'm using "One Wild Ride" add we are making a masculine card. Ready?

Here is the supply list:
SNS Supply List:

I really wanted to have a distressed, masculine feeling....and I think I accomplished it.... so lets see what you think!

I started by stamping my motorcycle with Versamark Ink and embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder.  I colored it with Aqua Flow Pens. Then I went to town with Super Thick Embossing Powders!  I randomly sprinkled on Fleur de Lis & Blackened Bronze Embossing Powders and heat set from  the underside until it melted. Seaspray Green Embellishment Mousse was rubbed on the edges of the panel for more aging of the paper. I used an edge distresser and gave the edges a good distress. 

I used an embossing folder on a piece of craft metal for the back panel and then I used some sand paper to distress the top.

 
I accented the card with Silver Lining Crystal Drops.  I think that is all a masculine card needs for embellishment, don't you?

Have a great week!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment