Thursday 3 January 2019

Creative Knockouts #279 - Celebrations with SparkleNSprinkle

Hello friends!

It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts Challenge #279!  Our theme this week is  "Celebrations" and our sponsor is SparkleNSprinkle.  Since I have many, many, many SparkleNSprinkle Stamps, I decided to pull out an oldie, but goodie!  I used the "Disco Fever" rubber stamp for my card, but you can also find the digital version HERE.



Disco Fever Rubber Stamp set [00-772P6]




Here is what I created:



I stamped the main image using Nuvo Hybrid Black Shadow ink and watercolored with the Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens.


I hope to see you at the challenge! :)  PS- did you know that you can grab 3 free digs on the SNS website?  Go check it out! :) 

Until next time,

Jess

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. Happy New Year! 🙂
    Following you, follow back?
    www.minniearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Jess, super cute image and color scheme too!

    Hugs.,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete