Thursday 17 January 2019

Creative Knockouts #281 - In Stitches

Hello crafty friends!

It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts Challenge #283!  Our theme this week is  "In Stitches" and our sponsor is Crafty Sentiments. 

I chose to work with a stamp set called "Stanley Heart Balloons". He was just too sweet to pass up!

http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk


Here is what I created:



I had some PhotoPlay Valentine card kits on hand and thought it was a perfect base for this sweet little guy!  I colored him up with TwinTouch Markers and added some faux stitching around the edges. 

I hope to see you at the challenge! :)

Until next time,

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Jess, too cute for words but of course I have words. Love this image and your coloring, not to mention your layout with the awesome faux stitching. Thanks for inspiring me as your teammate.

    Hugs, DT teammie,
    Tamie

    ReplyDelete