Wednesday 16 January 2019

Ninabrook January 2019

Hello friends!

I have my January Showcase for Ninabrook Papercrafting to share with you today!


For this month’s kit, I used the Kaisercraft Limelight Bundle! It's filled with tons of pretty & fresh greens. I was super inspired! I created 3 mini cards, 2 A2 Sized Cards, one round 5” Round Card and a single page layout!  I even still had supplies leftover!! 

I did “borrow” some leftover supplies from my January Card Kit (flower, flat backed pearls) along with some brads, buttons, ribbon scraps and sequins from my stash.  It was a great “stash-buster” opportunity to embellish my cards! 

The stamps I chose were from Close to My Heart.

Here is what I created:

A2 Standard Card

A2 Standard Card

3x3 Mini Card
3x3 Mini Cards


And here is my layout:






I hope you enjoy my projects and it inspires you to create your own this month with this gorgeous bundle!  Have fun creating!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment