Friday 12 October 2018

Sweet Baby Unicorn Banner

Hello friends!!



I have another cute project to share with you for SparkleNSprinkle!  This cute home decor banner features the Sweet Baby Unicorn Stamp Set and I can't wait to show you how I made it!

SNS Supply List:


Step 1 - Create your focal image!

I started by stamping the sweet little baby unicorn 3 times onto watercolor paper using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Black Detail Embossing Powder,  Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens were used to color the 3 unicorns. I fussy cut out all the unicorns and set them aside. You will notice that I don't have the little hearts surrounding the unicorn - that is because I doctored up my rubber! I simply cut the hearts off and left them as stand alone pieces!  Now I have extra hearts to use!!


      

Step 2 - Work on your BANNER PIECES

I used the Tonic Beautiful Bunting Jubilant Jubilee Die to cut out 3 gray pennants and 3 plaid interior pennants.  You will love how cleanly the dies cut! I also used the Tonic Mixed Edge Ovals die to cut a set of 3 pink scalloped ovals.


      

Step 3 - Sentiments

I stamped all 3 of the sentiments onto white cardstock using Versamark Ink and embossed with Rosa Embossing Powder. I used some pink cardstock to matte them - all adhered with 1/2" Tear-ific Tape of course!

    

Step 4 - Put It ALL Together and Embellish!

To embellish, I stamped the large heart image onto pink cardstock 3 times and fussy cut out. Using the Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive,  I added some Unicorn Glitter. I added some of the HAI Supply Silver Clear Flower Sequins using the Nuvo Deluxe adhesive. I added a few dots of Nuvo Crystal Drops in Bubble Gum Blush to each corner of the pennants and finally, a gray twine was added to hang the banner using 1/2 Tear-ific Tape!

    




There you have it!  A perfect baby shower decor item!  You could simply switch the colors to refllect your party theme!

Want to save 10% on all your regular SparkleNSprinkle purchases? Use code JessDT10 when you checkout!

See you again really soon!

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment