Wednesday 3 October 2018

Cheapo Dies - Poinsettia Twisted



Hello crafty people!


Happy Wednesday!  Wednesday is my day to share with you a new Cheapo Dies creation!

Soo...a funny story. I received my package of dies and I was sooo excited to use them! I had this die and I couldn't figure out which one it was supposed to be! LOL  SOOO - I just used it as fall leaves....but in reality, it was SUPPOSED to be the Poinsettia Die! Total proof that just because the die is supposed to be one thing, you can totally use it for something else!!  So now you have two uses for your Poinsettia Die - the actual Poinsettia AND fall leaves! :D

Cheapo Dies - Poinsettia


 Here is what I created for you:







Don't they make nice leaves? I used a gold metallic cardstock along with a regular yellow cardstock and they both cut beautifully!!! 

 If you're not familiar with Cheapo Dies, you are missing out!!!
Here's a listing of their store, blog & FB links to help you get familiar:


Thanks to all of you for stopping by today.  Can't wait to see you again soon!

Jess


 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment