Monday 22 October 2018

Trick or Treat with Rinea

Hello crafty friends!



Of course I had to make a cute card for my second Rinea Project  of the month! I just love this cute little Fox Die from Tonic Studios, so I couldn't help but do a paper piecing card for this project!
For this project, I once again used  the Haunted Variety Pack.   The Starstruck Marigold/Gold Foiled Paper was the perfect tone for the fox!  I die cut white cardstock for some of the accents and also some  Glossy Ebony Black/Gold  Foiled Paper. The sentiment was also cut form the   Glossy Ebony Black/Gold .  All the pieces were glued together with Nuvo Deluxe adhesive. It's so much fun to create these piece creatures!









For the grass, I used the Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper. I simply cut a 4" strip and used scissors to randomly cut the grass stalks! Super easy!.



The background was a white cardstock that was embossed with a leaves embossing folder.  I also added a gold foiled paper oval in the background (I just used a scrap piece - and used the lovely GOLD side of the foiled paper!). 

I used a Tonic Studios Trick or Treat die cut from Glossy Ebony Black/Gold foiled paper for my sentiment. I was playing with some paper quilling techniques this month, so I decided to use a tiny quilled circle on her bow to decorate!  Isn't it cute?  Have fun making your own cute build-a-bear style cards! :)



Supply List:
Haunted Variety Pack
- White Cardstock
- Tonic Dies (Frankie Fox, Trick or Treat, Mixed Edge Ovals)
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Scissors
- Quilling tool
- paper trimmer 

See you next time!



Jess

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment