Wednesday 17 October 2018

Elf Boot with Cheapo Dies



Hello crafty people!


Happy Wednesday!  Wednesday is my day to share with you a new Cheapo Dies creation!



Today I decided to use the Elf Boot Home Die - it's just so darn cute!

Cheapo Dies - Elf Boot Home


 Here is what I created for you:



I cut out the diecut twice - once in red and once in green. I simply used the negative cuts to fill in the red so it accented all the sections!



I used Crystal Drops in Bright Gold and Red Berry to accent the card - I tried to make the gold look like little bells!


I hope you enjoy this card!!

 If you're not familiar with Cheapo Dies, you are missing out!!!
Here's a listing of their store, blog & FB links to help you get familiar:


Thanks to all of you for stopping by today.  Can't wait to see you again soon!

Jess


 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment