Friday 19 October 2018

Christmas Kitty with SNS

Hello friends!!



I have another cute project to share with you for SparkleNSprinkle! It's that time of year - time to start on your Holiday Cards!  You are going to just love this sweet kitty stamp!!

SNS Supply List:


Let's get creating!  

Step 1 - Create your focal image!

I started by stamping the sweet kitty onto a piece of white cardstock using Versafine Ink. I used my Nuvo Marker Pens to color up the kitty. 

     
Once she was all colored, I used my Nuvo Clear Mark Embossing Pen to add Blue Silver Embossing Powder to the string of lights. It's a pretty neat way to add small details of embossing powder.



 

I used the SNS Dimensional Glue to add Christmas Lights Glitter and Fire Engine Red Glitter to the lights for sparkle!  Then the kitty was fussy cut out.

  



Step 2 - Work on your BACKGROUND

I cut some ovals using the Tonic Mixed Edge Ovals die and stamped the string of lights image with Versafine Ink. Once again I colored the lights using Nuvo Marker Pens and added Silver Embossing Powder to the lights using the Clear Mark Embossing Pen. I did add a bit of the glitter to these lights too.

 


      

Step 3 - Sentiments

I stamped the Sentiment with Versamark Ink and embossed with Red Apple Embossing Powder.


Step 4 - Put It ALL Together and Embellish!



All the layers were added using the 1/2" Tear-ific Tape.  Drops of Ruby Slippers Glitter Drops were added in the corners for accents.  I used the Christmas Sequins - they are just too cute!










I hope you like this sweet kitty card!  It's just an adorable set - I know you will love it!

Want to save 10% on all your regular SparkleNSprinkle purchases? Use code JessDT10 when you checkout!

See you again really soon!

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment