Monday 2 September 2019

Rinea Fall Burlap Banner

Hello friends!

Happy September!  I have a beautiful Rinea creation to share with you today!  We are having fun this month collaborating with Joy Clair Stamps!  I hope you enjoy all the designers have in store for you.

Here are the products you will need for this project:
(I used these colors from the pack:
Starstruck Marigold Orange
Glossy Ruby/Gold
Glossy Marigold/Gold
Glossy Mocha/Gold)

Joy Clair Fall Greetings Stamp Set

Liquid Adhesive

Burlap
Jute Twine

Stazon Ink

Chipboard Pieces

For this project, I did a few different techniques.  First, using the Glossy Mocha/Gold foiled paper, I covered two leaf/feather style chipboard pieces. I sanded off the edges to mold to the chipboard, then inked the edges with Stazon Ink & did some random stamping with a leaf stamp.



I used a chipboard tag and covered with Glossy Marigold/Gold. Set this aside for another step.


I stamped a few of the different leaf images onto all 3 glossy colors, then fussy cut them out.

 

I handcut a pennant shape from my burlap fabric (I just picked this up from our local fabric shop).

I used the "Give Thanks" sentiment from the gorgeous stamp set for my tag, using Stazon on stamp it. I used a variety of the fussy cut leaves to decorate the tag.  Once I had all my pieces, I tied some jute twine around the elements, then glued them down to my burlap pennant.



 



 

I love how beautifully this turned out!  Sometimes simple is beautiful, don't you think?

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog!  I love to read your comments -they are always an encouragement.
Have a great day!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment