Tuesday 10 September 2019

Mermaids, Joy Clair & Rinea

Hello stamping friends!

I have a brand new card to share with you today for Joy Clair Stamps PLUS - we are collaborating with Rinea all month long too!  So you are in for a treat - shiny, pretty foils combined with gorgeous stamps make for some amazing creating!

Today I'm using a new release called "Mermaid at Heart". I think this is going to be one of the most popular of this release - it's just so pretty and I love all the sentiments!  I combined it with the Princess Foiled Paper Variety Pack from Rinea.




Check out the HANDMADE CARD I created:



I used some ShinHan Alcohol markers to color the tail - it works perfectly on the Rinea Foiled Paper!






Thanks for stopping by today!  I really love reading all your comments :) 

Until next time,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment