Monday 16 September 2019

Fall Greetings Card with Rinea & Joy Clair

Hello friends!
I'm back again today with another beautiful Rinea creation.  Today I'm sharing a handmade card and we are continuing on with our Joy Clair collaboration! I'm still using the "Fall Greetings" stamp set. I hope you enjoy it!

Here are the products you will need for this project:
(I used these colors from the pack:
Starstruck Marigold Orange
Glossy Ruby/Gold
Glossy Marigold/Gold
Glossy Mocha/Gold)

Joy Clair Fall Greetings Stamp Set
Sand Paper

Fall Themed Embossing Folder
Adhesive of Choice
Cardstock

Jute Twine

Stazon Ink

I created a YouTube Video for the creation of this card. Check it out below!


Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog!  I love to read your comments -they are always an encouragement.

Have a great day!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment