Tuesday 10 September 2019

Artsystamper Mermaid Series - Part 4

Hello friends!



Happy Tuesday and Welcome September!  Where did the summer go?

Here it is!  Part 4 - the grand finale of my Mermaid Series for the Artystamper design team. I hope I have given you many ideas to use your Mermaid Wishes Digital Stamp Set .

Here is handmade card #4:




I had made a mermaid scale background using various Glitters Galore colors, so I thought it was a perfect fit for this final card!!  A bit of tulle and a whole bunch of Nuvo Crystal Dew Drops perfected the final card along with another cute paper clip anchor.

Thanks for stopping by and following my Mermaid Series!  What stamp set will I use for my next series of cards? You will have to come back in 2 weeks to find out!!

Want more? Check out all the Artsystamper Media Channels:
Facebook: Artsystamper Digitals
YouTube: BZ Cole Mixed Media
Etsy Shop: TheArtsystamperShop

See you soon!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment