Tuesday 24 September 2019

Artsystamper - Fruit Stand Bookmark Gift Card

Hello friends!



Happy Tuesday!

I'm sad to say that this will be my last post as part of the Artystamper design team. HOWEVER, it will definitely not be the last time you will see me using these beautiful stamps!

Here is handmade card  for this week:




For this card, I started off by printing the Tall Tags in a 5x7 form and trimming out. I added some cute ribbon/lace accents to create mini bookmarks!



To make the card portion, I used the orange/white background paper from the Fruit Stand Paper Pack and printed it off. I used it to make the background and then created a small pocket on the front to hold the bookmarks!



I had printed out two copies of the Tall Tags - and needed and sentiment for the card - so I fussy cut out the basket of oranges along with the "sign" part and adhered with some 3D foam tape. A tiny bit of Lemonade glitter was added to the oranges for sparkle.  I think this would be a cute card to gift to a teacher or your favorite librarian, don't you?

Thanks for stopping by!  

Want more? Check out all the Artsystamper Media Channels:
Facebook: Artsystamper Digitals
YouTube: BZ Cole Mixed Media
Etsy Shop: TheArtsystamperShop

See you soon!



Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment