Friday 20 September 2019

Joy Clair Hope & Rinea

Hello friends!

I have another beautiful new release  Joy Clair Stamp Set & Rinea collaboration to share with you today!   I'm using a new release called "Hope".  It is a really inspiring and uplifting stamp from the Color by Faith line of stamps. I combined it with the Princess Foiled Paper Variety Pack from Rinea.


 

Here is HANDMADE CARD I created:


I stamped the ribbon and boxing glove images onto the Rinea Foiled paper using Stazon Ink and fussy cut them out. Stazon ink does work the best with the foiled papers. I really loved the Pink & Silver Starstruck Combo.







I finished off the card with a few Nuvo Glitter Drops & ribbon.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my card!  See you again soon!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment