Wednesday 15 May 2019

Retro Fun with Rinea

Hello crafty friends!


I have 2 handmade cards to share with you today for Rinea!  

For this first card, I started by pulling the Glossy Copper/Gold Foiled Paper from the Metallics Foiled Paper Pack.  The background and chevrons (hand cut by me!) were both made with this color. 
I stamped the car image onto a piece of Glossy Mocha/Gold Foiled Paper using Ghost Ink, then used alcohol and a towel to gently remove the color, leaving the silver underneath!  I love the Ghost Ink Technique! If you would like more information on the Ghost Ink technique, you can check it out HERE.
The sentiment was stamped with Staz-On Ink onto the Glossy Silver/Gold Foiled Paper and matted with Turquoise Starstruck. So pretty!!  To finish, I added a few Gold Glitter Drops for dimension.

Here is a second card I created using the same Ghost Ink technique:

The only part I did differently with this card was I stamped the image with Versamark Ink onto a piece of patterned paper and fussy cut out before adhering to the card. You can see the stars that I stamped with Ghost Ink peeking out in the background!
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you are inspired to be creative today!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment