Wednesday 1 May 2019

Ninabrook May Card Kit - Paper Roses

Hello friends and HAPPY 1st day of MAY! 

I'm here today to showcase card inspiration for the BRAND NEW Paper Roses Card Kit from Ninabrook.com!


I was so excited to design these beautiful cards. Of course you can add more supplies from your stash (ie. stamps, etc) - but I designed them strictly with kit contents. Oh - and you will have supplies left over too!  So I did make more than 5 cards as I couldn't stop creating once I got going! haha

Here are my cards:

- for this one, I cut the letters from the piece of patterned paper!

- followed the same idea for this card :) Aren't those roses GORGEOUS?

- simple banners/flags and letters along with one of the beautiful cabochons


- Look closely!  There is a beautiful rose cabochon on the bottom rose!

- the lace background paper was one of my favorites in the entire pack

- if you know someone named "Rose" , this card would be PERFECT! :)


I hope inspire you to create with the contents of our newest card kit.  Thanks for stopping by! Remember to grab your kit ASAP as they are LIMITED QUANTITIES. I would love to see what you create!  Tag me on Instagram - you will find me @freshbyjess! 

xoxo
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment