Tuesday 14 May 2019

May Joy Clair Blog Hop - Color By Faith

Hello friends!



I'm so excited to be part of the Joy Clair - Color By Faith May Blog Hop!

For this card, I'm featuring the Coffee & Jesus stamp set again - and I really made sure that all the stamps were used!  That's right - I created my background from Bazzill paper and a stamped sentiment background!  You should have arrived here from Lindsay Adreon's Blog.




Your next stop on the hop is Karen's Blog!

If you get lost along the way, here is the full hop list:

Jessica Kaiser  - YOU ARE HERE! :)
Donna

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment - you could win some fabulous prizes (and I love reading them!)

See you again soon!
Jess



12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collage background for those pretty cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. So colorful and happy.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card, like how you created your background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love how happy it is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Love the wreath design and the pretty coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is this background! Oh my - I love the colors and of course those fabulous cups! Filled with Mocha Mocha of course TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tricia A Podmore15 May 2019 at 08:09

    Super card! Great background and overall layout and choices of colors. Love the coffee cups. Soooooo creative and a very cheerful card. Love your creativity and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute and artsy your card is. I like how you added different looks to it. NICE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card!! Love what you did here. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This will make me want to go make more cards, thanks for sharing your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete