Friday 10 May 2019

Joy Clair - Coffee Lovers & Bazzill

Hello friends!

I have a fun card to share with you today for Joy Clair Stamps! We are cross promoting this month with the amazing Bazzill Paper - I really love their cardstocks! 

For this card, I'm using the Coffee Talk stamp set.   I really love the fun ways to dress up the coffee - latte foam, wordplay and more!  

I embossed the coffee cup image using SNS Nautical Embossing Powder and Versamark Ink. 

The cardstock I used was a really beautiful indigo cardstock with a gold foil swirl. The base was offwhite cardstock. You will love the crisp solid core of these cardstocks - they are truly wonderful to work with.  A strip of heart embossed white cardstock was added across the center panel to give a little accent. 

My embellishment choices were simple - Nuvo Gold Glitter Drops and some gold organza ribbon.

  





I decided to make a second card as I love this set so much! I stamped the cup image and watercolored using Nuvo Aqua Flow pens. I did a double stamp of the "coffee" insert - first with the solid coffee and then secondly with the latte foam stamp. I loved how subtle the image came out!

I used the Bazzill Heart Foiled Kraft cardstock and an aqua base. I dry embossed a strip of the aqua cardstock with a woodgrain embossing folder and accented with some brown twine.




I hope you enjoy these fun cards - I really enjoy making anything with a coffee theme!  You will especially love this stamp set as it's a larger size - 6x8"!!!  So head over and grab it :)

See you again soon!


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment