Monday 20 May 2019

Joy Clair - "Teacher" New Release

Hello friends!

It's NEW RELEASE time at Joy Clair stamps, and I can't wait to share with you a beautiful new stamp called "Teacher". It's PERFECT for those end of year teacher gifts!  Of course we are still partnering with Bazzill Basics Paper for these creations.

For this first card, I used the Dotted Swiss Cardstock for my background and my base was a neutral white. Some organza ribbon and twine were used to embellish along with some candy dots.




For this second card, I also used the Dotted Swiss Cardstock, along with multiple shades of the solid core cardstock.  On the light purple, I used an embossing folder to add some flowers for texture.  I also added a piece of the foiled hearts cardstock along the middle for a little dimension.

I stamped the apple onto a piece of the dotted swiss cardstock and fussy cut out. The sentiment was stamped using a black ink and I just added a bit of watercoloring.  I kept the embellishments simple on this one - just a few Nuvo Vintage Drops.


I hope you love these cards and pick up this adorable stamp set to use to make your own teacher cards. Don't forget your Bazzill cardstock!! :)

Until next time,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment