Sunday 10 February 2019

God's Promises Bible Journal Page with Joy Clair

Hello friends!



Today I have something a bit different to share with you. I have played around with Bible Journaling in the past - I just haven't been brave enough to share it with you!  Well, that changes today as I am sharing a page I created using a stamp set called "God's Promises" by Joy Clair Stamps! I hope you like it.

I started by turning to Genesis in my journaling bible and read over the verses.  Then, after some quiet contemplation, I started stamping.

  

I really love how the clouds turned out!  I used some pearlescent watercolors to add a wash of colour to the page. I wanted the rainbow to be a bit brighter, so I used some glitter markers.

 

Here is the final page in it's entirety!




As I finished the page, I realized I had some inspiration to make a card too!  Bright sunshine and an uplifting sentiment. Perfect!



Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed my card and bible journal entry. See you again soon!

xoxo
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment