Sunday 10 February 2019

SparkleNSprinkle - All About the Tulips

Hello friends!




I have a quick and easy project to share with you today for SparkleNSprinkle!  It's a beautiful mixed media wall art piece!


Supply List:
Stamps:
Brocade Backgrounds 398P4 Rubber Stamp Set

Embossing Powders:

Inks:

Tools:

Embellishments:

Other: 
12x12 Patterned Paper
White Cardstock

This piece actually came together quite quickly. I was just playing around with different inking and sponging techniques and voila!

I started by stamping the Brocade Backgrounds stamp across the left hand side of the page with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Opaline Embossing Powder.


I used the DIGI stamp set in Microsoft Word to combine the wreath & sentiment. I printed off the wreath as large as I could on a piece of white cardstock. Once I cut the wreath out, I sponged on the lighted shade of ink from the Nuvo Hybrid Rose Garden Inks, then set aside to keep working on my background.


To add a little subtle background, I used the Butterfly Stencil along with the ink set in the 4 corners of my background paper. I really love how beautifully it turned out.


For more mixed media feeling, I sprinkled on both Super Thick Gold Embossing Powder and the brand new Berries & Cream Super Thick Embossing Powder and heat set from underneath until it was all melted. I did this randomly over the page, concentrating on the upper right hand side. I love how it turned out!


Using the Flourishes 2 stamp set, I added a little flair to the corners. I did some more sponging around my edges of the paper and attached a ribbon across the center, then added my fussy cut wreath with foam squares. 


Finally, accents with the Nuvo Glitter Drops were added to embellish the page.  I found a sweet little charm in my stash and added it at the end of the sentiment.  


I hope you enjoy this page!  You could easily turn it into a scrapbook page by added a photo box instead of the sentiment in the middle of the wreath!  I just love how versatile these sets are and how you can easily incorporate both digis & rubber stamps into the same project.

See you again soon!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment