Wednesday 20 February 2019

Scrapy Land Challenge #108

Hello friends!


Welcome to a brand new Scrapy Land Challenge!!

I'm very excited to share my project with you.  This week, I created a handmade card.


I used the following dies to create this card:


Precious Marieke - Dies - Early Spring - Spring Flowers Oval Label
Precious Marieke - Dies - Early Spring - Spring Flowers Oval Label

My hello die is no longer available, but you could use THIS one from Flora & Fauna or this one from Impression Obsession.



Here is my handmade card:












The theme is always ANYTHING GOES using any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells.  In addition, we have TWO WINNERS for each challenge.  One will be a random winner and the other is chosen by the Design Team.  Each winner will receive a generous $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.

Scrapy Land carries over 55 brands of dies, so chances are you have a few of the brands in your stash!  You can see all the brands carried under the Products category.

Please link back to this Scrapy Land Challenge and include the link to this challenge on your blog post.  It would also be extremely helpful if you would list the brands of dies used in your project.  (Sometimes we can't tell if an item is a die cut or chipboard.)

We can't wait to see what you create! 


Good luck!

See you next time!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous spring card Jess ! I love the papers you used and the design. Have a beautiful day. Tiphanie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess your card is beautiful! I love the papers you used and that dies is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Jess. I always have trouble using this kind of die and you've showcased it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stunning, Jess!! I love the PM die you used!! You showcased it beautifully!! The papers are gorgeous, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, this is so pretty. I just love everything about this beauty. Also love that die. On my list.
    Hugs
    Berni
    chasingthedream.

    ReplyDelete