Thursday 14 February 2019

Creative Knockouts Challenge #285

Hello crafty friends!

I hope you are having a beautiful Valentine's Day!  We didn't do much - just some treats for the kids and cupcakes at work!! I don't think you need to only celebrate love one day a year....so we try to do little things for each other all year long.  How do you celebrate your loved ones?

It's time for a new challenge at Creative Knockouts!  Our theme this week is very fitting - "Love is In the Air". Our sponsor is the always amazing "The Paper Shelter". I love their digis so much - especially when you get beautifully colored images! It's my go to "cheat sheet" when I need to make quick handmade cards and don't have time to color!  The digi we used is called "Jurassic Love" - too cute!  

Jurassic Love - Digital Stamp

I made two cute handmade cards with this digi! Check them out:




I hope to see you at the challenge! :)

Until next time,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment