Wednesday 20 February 2019

Blossom with Joy Clair Stamps

Hello friends!



I hope you are having a fabulous week! I have some new cards to share with you today for Joy Clair Stamps!  I loved the  "Blossom" Stamp Set so much! I have been looking forward to adding a cactus stamp set to my collection, and when I saw this one I just knew it was perfect! For the first card, I added in some cute little sentiments from the  "Going Places" Stamp Set.  They seemed to work perfectly together - and doesn't it look like the cacti are speaking the encouragements? Too cute!!!

I used watercolor paper to stamp the images on and then used Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens to watercolor them. 


For my second card, I used the same cacti stamps on watercolor paper again, but this time the sentiment was stamped onto vellum with Staz-on Ink. I still used the Nuvo Watercolor pens to colour the images. 


I hope you enjoy these cards!  You are just going to love the Joy Clair stamps. As you can see, they work very well together - you can mix and match the sets perfectly!!!  I love to add supplies to my collection that work well together, don't you?

Enjoy the rest of your week and I will see you again soon!

xoxo
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment