Friday 1 February 2019

Coffee Time with Rinea + Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps

Hello friends!

It's an exciting month at Rinea this month - we are teaming us with the amazing Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps!  They have such cute stamps - I know you will want to check them out.

I have used the Coffee Cup Heart and Coffee Bean Pile from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps along with the Woodland Variety Pack (NEW) - which includes: Mocha/Gold Glossy Solid Foiled Paper, Mocha/Mocha Starstruck Solid Foiled Paper & Jade/Gold Glossy Solid  to create these fun cards! I used the Ghost Ink to stamp my coffee cups and then fussy cut some pieces to create the cups.

Here are my cards:



Some simple twine &  Crystal Drops in Walnut embellished the cards  You don't need much more than that! :)

Thanks for popping by! See you again next time.

xoxo
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment