Thursday 22 November 2018

Rinea JOY

Hello crafty friends!



For my second Rinea Project  of the month I created a beautiful vertical JOY Banner! For this project, I used the Frosted Foiled Paper Variety Pack!  It's also an exciting month because we partnered with the amazing Imagine Crafts!!  How fun!  

This is a really cute and simple project - let me show you how to make it!

First, I used the Imagine Gothic Purple Stazon Ink and Oma's Postcard Stamp Set to stamp onto the Glossy Turquoise Light Blue/Gold Foiled Paper. Then, I used a banner die from Tonic Studios to cut out the banner shapes. For the middle banner piece, I used the Starstruck Sapphire Blue. I cut my banner shapes first, then adhered to Glitter Paper and trimmed down.

  


To make the J-O-Y, I actually just used my Microsoft Word program and used the Castello font at 250pt and printed them off!  Then, I die cut with a circle die from Sizzix. I cut the Glossy Turquoise Light Blue/Gold Foiled Paper and Starstruck Sapphire Blue again, but this time opposite of the banner pieces to contrast.

  

Using the fantastic Starburst Sentiment Stamp, I inked it up with Emerald City Staz-On Ink and stamped randomly around the letters. I used Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ivory Seashell to accent each starburst.  Foam squares were used to give a bit of dimension to the banner.

  

I used a skinny strip of Starstruck Silver Foiled Paper to connect the banner pieces and create the hanger.

       

You could totally swap out the colors with the Jolly Variety Foiled Paper Pack (or any of the other fabulous Variety Packs for that matter) and created any occasion banner with this method!  NOEL, a name for a birthday party, it really could be anything.

I hope you go out and make some banners of your own!  Thanks again to Imagine for the super fun Staz-On Inks!!! I really had fun playing with them. 

Supply List:
Frosted Foiled Paper Variety Pack
- Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
- Sizzix Big Shot & Magnetic Platform
- Rinea Oma's Postcard Stamp Set
- Rinea Starburst Sentiments Stamp Set
- Rinea Clear Acrylic Block
- Tonic Studios Beautiful Bunting Die
- Sizzix Circle Dies
- Glitter Paper
- Foam Squares
- Scissors
- Tear-ific Tape
- Imagine StazOn Inks (Emerald City, Gothic Purple)
- StazOn Ink Remover
- paper trimmer

See you next time!



Jess

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment