Thursday 1 November 2018

Quilted Present with Rinea

Hello crafty friends!




For my first Rinea Project  of the month, I decided to make a card! 
For this project, I used the Jolly Variety Pack.   I used a die from Stampin' Up! (now retired - Quilted Christmas) to make my cuts and the matching stamp set.  I was so excited to play with the Staz-On Inks!  This was a fun collaboration with Imagine Crafts!  I played with the  Emerald City, Jet Black and Spiced Chai for the inking on this project. 


I used a piece of the Glossy Ruby/Gold and embossed with a ribbed knit style embossing folder. I just love how easily the foiled paper dry embosses - AND it holds its shape!  Perfect for Christmas crafting!


For the main part of the quilted present design, I used the Starstruck Emerald, Glossy Emerald/Gold and Starstruck Ruby from the Jolly Variety Pack. Each piece was die cut and then I pieced it all together!  I think it turned out adorable!!  A perfect sentiment with some "stitching" added on finished the card. 

For the little bow, I used the Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper. I simply cut a scrap piece and rolled the tiny little strips down into a present bow!  

Supply List:
- Jolly Foiled Paper Variety Pack
- Patterned Paper
- Sizzix Big Shot & Magnetic Platform
- Stampin' Up! Dies (Quilted Christmas)
- Embossing Folder
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Scissors
- Imagine StazOn Inks (Emerald City, Jet Black, Spiced Chai)
- StazOn Ink Remover
- paper trimmer
- ATG Tape

See you next time!



Jess

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment