Friday 23 November 2018

SparkleNSprinkle - Koi Pond Beauty #2

Hello friends!


For my final SparkleNSprinkle November Release, I made a card using BOTH the new release stamps of "A Big Thanks" and the "Koi Pond Beauty". This follows a similar technique as my first card. 

Here is my SNS Supply List:

Step 1 - Create Your Background


   

You can follow the "smooshing" technique I did HERE. I also did the same technique for the floral portion. The Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens are going to become your best friend for this technique!


Step 2 - Stamp and Color Your Images


     

   

Once again I stamped using the Nuvo Hybrid Ink in Black Shadow.  I like to play surgeon with my stamps sometimes and cut them apart into two pieces. For the flower, you can see that I cut the "water" portion off. I can still use them together or separately - easy peasy!  I used the sentiment from "A Big Thanks". I inked it up with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Madagascar Green Embossing Powder.

Around the edges of the background, I used the second flower to stamp in Versamark Ink and heat set with Clear Detail embossing powder. It added a little extra dimension to the background.

 

Step 3 - Build Your Scene!



I arranged the Koi,flowers and sentiment onto the card front. For the background, I added a border of 1/2"Tear-ific Tape and added Baby Blue Embossing Powder (heat setting). A few spashes of the Aqua Flow were sprinkled onto the card. 

Step 4 - Sentiment and Finishing Touches

I added "bubbles", using the Nuvo Crystal Drops in Morning Dew.  I also added some drops of Aquatic Mist Glitter Drops.  I added Luau Green Glitter to the flower as well. Everything needs a little sparkle ;)

 



I hope you enjoyed this card - and thanks for joining us for our November reveal month!

See you again soon!

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment