Wednesday 28 November 2018

Cheapo Dies - Branches & Gingerbread Men

Hello crafty friends!


For today's card, I am showcasing a Cheapo Dies product! I used the Branches Die.  I thought this one was more geared towards fall cards, but I was determined to create something CHRISTMAS!

Cheapo Dies - Branches



Here is Handmade Card I created for you today:




I had this cute little Lawn Fawn stamp set in my stash that I have not had a chance to use yet, so I thought I would make little gingerbread men like ornaments in the branches!!!  One fell off and broke his little cookie foot off! Hence, the oh, snap! haha - I think it turned out ok!!!





I hope you enjoy this card!  The season is passing quickly - take time to enjoy it!!! Give the gift of handmade this year :)


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment