Monday 26 November 2018

Cheeky Studios - November Guest Designer

Hello friends!


I'm so excited to share with you my Guest Design Team Member creation for Cheeky Studio this month!  I shared an unboxing video earlier this month along with a sneak peek over on my Facebook page!  Now today I get to do the grand reveal!!


For this sweet layout, I used the Autumn Beauty Cut Apart Labels and the Autumn Beauty Ephemera. They perfectly fit with my fall themed layout!


scrapbooking layouts

I used the leaves in the ephemera to make a border at the top of the page and gently wrapped some twine around them.  I love the bright and bold colors in the pack!


I did a little "doodle borders" around my photo boxes.The Cut Apart Labels made adorable little title boxes. 


Other supplies: Paper (PhotoPlay Fall Breeze), neutral twine, white cardstock, journaling pen.adhesive and foam squares.

I also was blessed to play with the beautiful Sweet Succulent Cut Apart Circles and Ephemera! With these, I decided to make up a set of cards!   Take a peek:










I hope you head over to the Cheeky Studio site to grab a few things! The quality it top notch and who doesn't love supporting small family businesses? I even have a discount code for you: Guest10


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to go and create handmade cards & scrapbooking layouts!!! 

See you again soon!



 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment