Monday 1 April 2019

Pretty Hyacinth Blooms with Rinea

Hello friends!  

It's a busy day on my blog today - this post is my first project of the month for Rinea!


Aren't these flowers GORGEOUS?  You will love making them too using the handy 3D Hyacinth Die Set.  It is really easy to do - the instructions are right on the package! Simply cut, roll and glue!!

For these flowers, I used the following colors of Rinea Foiled Paper:


As you can see, you can make different versions of the flowers - from tight blooms to more looser ones!  I added a few handcut leaves to finish off my flowers, then tucked them into a terra cotta pot filled with river stones. So cute!  They are perfect to tuck on a shelf or even on your kitchen table!






Thanks for popping by AGAIN today :) 

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment