Wednesday 10 April 2019

Dress Up with Joy Clair & The Cutting Cafe

Hello crafty friends!
It's time for another Joy Clair creation!  This month, we partnered with The Cutting Cafe to use their super cute cut files!

FUN WITH DRESS FORMS 4

Want to know something really cool about The Cutting Cafe's files? They come in PDF form along with the other cut file forms (SVG, etc) - SOOO if you don't have an e-cutter, you can still use them!!  WAY cool!!!  My Cricut is ancient so it doesn't sync online, but I was still able use the files!! LOVE IT!

The card I created used the "Fun With Dress Forms" cutting file.  I simply opened up the PDF file and printed it off!  To decorate, I used the beautiful "Martha's Flowers" to stamp on the dress to create a floral print.  Then, I watercolored the dress and added some "pearls" at the neckline!

Here is the final card:

April 2



I hope you enjoyed this fun card!

See you next time,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment