Monday 22 April 2019

Pretty Packages with Rinea

Hello friends!
I have a brand new Rinea project to share with you today!  Who doesn't love decorating presents? I have a technique to share with you that uses the 3D Rolled Star Die!  The following foiled papers to create these bows:
I started making the bows by die-cutting the foiled paper with the 3D Rolled Star die and used all three sizes.  Then, I simply "rolled" each petal down using the end of a paintbrush! So instead of making the tight points like you would make for the rolled star ornaments, you more roll them straight down and then shape. I really love how they turned out!
  
  
  
Here is just one way you can decorate - mini envelopes!

 I will definitely be making my own bows for Christmas this year! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment