Saturday 22 December 2018

Rinea Poinsettia Hoop

Hello friends!


I have a super cute new Rinea project to share with you today!  I used an old embroidery hoop I had kicking around to create this home decor project!  First up, gather the following supplies:

Embroidery Hoop
Poinsettia Dies (I used Spellbinders)
Big Shot (or your fave Die cutting machine)
Felt
Glue (I used Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive)
Scissors
Mini Scrabble Tiles 

Step 1 - Die cutting!


Cut all your pieces!!  As you can see I cut multiple shades and sizes (including both the Glossy and Starstruck papers). I found I could easily and cleanly cut through 4 sheets of foiled paper at a time.

Step 2 - assemble your hoop base

Add your felt to your embroidery hoop and trim.
  

Step 4 - Assemble your flowers!

Pretty simple - glue each layer using Nuvo Deluxed Adhesive. 

 Step 5 - Assemble!

I glued my assembled flowers onto my embroidery hoop - and then embellished. I had these adorable mini-Scrabble Tile stickers in my stash, so I thought they were the perfect touch!

A simple red ribbon finished off this cute home decor project!


So cute, right? I'm sure you have some old embroidery hoops in your stash too!  I think I will make a few more larger ones with regular Scrabble tiles as gifts!

Merry Christmas!


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment