Wednesday 5 December 2018

Butterfly Corner with Cheapo Dies


Happy Wednesday! 


WOW!  Do I ever have a busy day on the blog today!!!  Here is my second post of the day.

Wednesday is my day to share with you a new Cheapo Dies creation!



Today I am featuring the "Butterfly Corner" Die 

Cheapo Dies - Butterfly Corner


 I took a quick step away from Christmas cards and made a very cute princess card.
Here is the handmade card that I created:




I die cut 2 pieces of paper and used one in full, the other I cut apart and added to the top of the sentiment piece. I love how it turned out! 

 If you're not familiar with Cheapo Dies, here's a listing of their store, blog & FB links to help you get familiar:


Thanks to all of you for stopping by today.  Can't wait to see you again soon!

Jess




No comments:

Post a Comment