Sunday 8 December 2019

Snowman Selfies with The Hedgehog Hollow

Hello friends!




Guess what? I'm so excited to announce that I am a Guest Designer for The Hedgehog Hollow this month! They have such adorable things and I had a lot of fun playing with the November Subscription Box. The stamps were super adorable and I know I will use them time and time again.  

For my first creation, I wanted to created a cute "Polaroid Camera" scene using the Christmas characters. I chose the reindeer and the snowman - they wanted to make a selfie together! So that's what we did! 

I had a cute polaroid style die in my stash that worked perfect! I cut out some white cardstock and used the stencil from the subscription box to add dimension to the outside of the frame. I set it aside to dry and started on my cute images.


I stamped them onto a piece of white cardstock that was die cut from the center of my polaroid die. I wanted them "peeking" in, so I slightly offset them.  I used my Nuvo Marker Pens to color them images, and added a touch of the Sparkle Dust to Rudolph's Nose!  When I looked through the cute patterned papers that were included in the kit, this black and white polka dot paper stood out to me for the background because it kind of looked like a snow storm!  Of course, I had to grab my White & Ivory Seashell to make some texture dots on the "snowflakes" and the frame.


 

I had so much fun creating this adorable scene card! I hope you liked it too!

If you want to see more of what was included in my box, you can check out my unboxing video:



Thanks for watching and stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed my card. I will have a video tutorial for you next week, so stay tuned!

Until then,
xoxo

Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment