Tuesday 10 December 2019

Fall Family Football with Joy Clair

Hello friends!


I have a brand new card to share with you for Joy Clair stamps today!  Now, I've been making Christmas cards like crazy lately, so I took a little break away from sparkle and tinsel to create a super cute Football themed card!  

It is the end of our CFL Football season here in Canada now, and for anyone who follows the NFL - it's just getting amped up! So a football card seemed totally appropriate. I used the "Fall Family Football" stamp set to create this card. I love this set - it's a perfect fall/masculine/sporting themed set!  Great sentiments for all occasions - and you can modify it to apply to most sports too!


I stamped the football, helmet and sentiment stamps onto some white cardstock and colored with my Nuvo Markers, then cut them out.  I had some really adorable football themed paper from Echo Park in my stash, so I used the football field to make a backround and randomly stamped the goal posts, score play and some sentiments randomly on it to add some interest.



I really like how this card turned out!  It can be so hard to make a simple, yet interesting "masculine" or sports card with little embellishment. I mean, everyone likes SPARKLE, but not everyone wants to receive a football card decked out with rhinestones, right? hehe

Of course I had to make the helmet green in honor of my home province's beloved football team, the Saskatchewan Roughriders!  Go RIDERS!!! I'm sure you've been to a sporting event and have seen someone wearing a rider jersey. If not, I challenge you to look around next time - there is ALWAYS one!  It's a great game to play.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope that you enjoyed my stories and this card. Be sure to grab your fave JOY CLAIR stamps today!  I promise, you will have so much fun using them!

See you again really soon!  Hugs!!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment