Friday 20 December 2019

Merry ChristMOOSE with Joy Clair

Hello friends!



I hope you have all your Christmas shopping and creating finished (or at least in full swing!). I know I'm a last minute shopper/prepper - so I'm still going strong! haha  

If you are like me and still need some inspiration to create those cards, I have one more cute card idea using the Merry ChristMOOSE stamp set from Joy Clair!  Take a peek at how CUTE this set is:



I started by stamping the moose onto a piece of white Neenah cardstock and coloring with my Nuvo Maker pens. He's just so darn cute!  Then I cut out the image leaving a bit of a white border. 



I had some Kaisercraft paper in my stash that was PERFECT with the pine trees, but still whimsical feeling along with some woodgrain paper, so I used that as my background.


Look how happy this guy is! LOVE it!  I used some really cool twines I had in my stash (thank you Dollar Tree!) and added the "Merry ChristMOOSE" sentiment, stamped in red.

Finally, I haven't played with Nuvo Crystal Drops in a while, so I added a few of those just to add a little sparkle. Every Christmas card needs some sparkle!!


Thanks for stopping by today!  I wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS with a happy, healthy and CREATIVE New Year!

xoxo

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment