Thursday 2 January 2020

Rinea Valentine's Card

Hello friends!
Today's project is a fun (and SNARKY!) Valentine's Card for you! I'm featuring the Rinea Foiled Paper Products and I used the Love Variety Pack to create it.
Other supplies you will need:
- cardstock
- scissors
-heart shaped dies
- stamps & ink
- adhesive of choice
- embossing folder with hearts

To start with, die cut an assortment of hearts in various sizes. I tried to use all the colors and textures in the variety pack.

Next, I layered the largest heart with two other hearts and "fringed" them with scissors. I simply added adhesive to the top part only of each layer.  I also cut a piece of Glossy Fuchsia/Gold and  used that as an accent. The background is Starstruck Fuchsia.
  
The sentiment was stamped out and a piece of the Starstruck Ruby was used to mat it. All the layers were adhered with ATG Adhesive and some smaller hearts were popped up with foam squares!



Voila!

 
  
Those of you who want to know, I used the #single Stamp Set from Joy Clair.
Thanks for stopping by!  See you again soon!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment