Saturday 16 November 2019

Rinea Letterpressed Christmas Card

Hello Rinea Friends!

We are making a beautiful and elegant Christmas Card today using Rinea foiled paper!
I used an older product in my stash to create this card - a letterpress pad for my Big Shot!  So it's not an embossing folder, it's literally the image pressed into the foiled!  Once I had made my impression, I cut the Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper down to the size I wanted and added a mat of Ruby/Glossy Foiled Paper!  
 

I used a green cardstock base and added a layer of glitter paper for some extra sparkle. The layers were all glued together.  I really wanted to keep the elegant and simple feel of this card, but it needed SOMETHING. AHA! I grabbed some of the cones that were leftover from my previous project (find that HERE) and created a BOW from the Silver Starstruck Cones!  I used some Ruby Starstruck to wrap the center of the bow and hot glued it down.
 
Here is the full supply list:
Jolly Foiled Variety Pack - I used the Emerald/Gold Glossy, Ruby/Gold Glossy, Silver Starstruck and Ruby Starstruck
Glitter Paper
Green Cardstock
Papertrimmer
Adhesive of Choice
Letterpress plate
Big Shot Machine and appropriate plates

Voila! That's all there is to it!
I hope you enjoy my Letterpressed Christmas card! See you again next time!


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment